How to do it
Can be requested in any of the Agenzia delle Entrate’s (Internal Revenue Agency) offices.
For Italian citizens or members of the European Union, a valid ID is necessary.
For citizens coming from countries outside the EU it’s necessary to have:
- A valid passport with a valid visa, or another document issued by an Italian Authority.
- A declaration of valid identification from a diplomatic representative or consular in Italy from your country of membership (with a photo attached)
- A Valid Permit of Stay
- An ID from the residential municipal
For foreigners that are applying for territorial admission to the PSCs for immigration, for either employment or family reunions, the request for a fiscal code comes from the counter of the PSC, where you can receive your fiscal code.
Agenzia dell’entrate (Internal Revenue Agency)
Address: Piazza Massari, 50 - 70122 Bari
Telefone: +39 080.5273111
Fax: +39 065.0059281
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
The card is strictly personal and allows the holder to obtain health services in the European Union countries.
Where to Apply:
Apply at your local ASL office. Once in Italy, you may register with the SSN at the ASL agency in your area. The following documents are generally what you will need to register: (varies based on your immigration status in Italy)
- Tax identification number (Codice Fiscale)
- Permit of stay or the receipt issued by the Post office at the moment of the application
- Self certification of your domicile (the same address you have written in your permit of stay) or certificate of residence
- Passport with visa if non-EU citizen
- if necessary: Receipt of payment ‘Bolletino’ from the post office (depending on your foreigner/straniere status)
There are 33 urban lines and the service is active from 5AM to 11PM.
You can purchase tickets from news outlets or tobacconists, the price varies depending on the duration of the trip. It is possible to buy tickets on the bus, in this case the price is 1.50 euro.
Line 16 connects the Airport with Moro Square or Bari Central Station Square, and vice versa. Whilst line 20 connect Moro Square with the port (Stazione Marittima)
For the students, there are advantages of seasonal passes, a ticket which allows you to travel using the service for an amount of days chosen by you.
To know the complete list of service offered by AMTAB and its fares, visit their website www.amtab.it